Nepal Today :In county Nepal there I’d many sources which probably high potential of resources , but lack of method of excavation and ident
ification have not been possible. The province consists of 10 districts of Gandaki and Dhaulagiri zones, and one from Lumbini zone. Of the 15 local bodies in Nawalparasi district, as many as four municipalities and five village assemblies that lie east of Bardaghat figure in the province that occupies 14 per cent of the total area of the country and makes up around 9 per cent of the total population of the country at present.
While the province has 11 per cent population below poverty line, literacy rate here is 77 per cent.Regarding human development index, Kaski district ranks first, while Gorkha ranks last in the province.
Nationwide, Kaski and Gorkha rank in the third and the 32nd position respectively.According to former chairperson of Federation of Nepal Chamber of Commerce and Industry Anandaraj Mulmi, the province recorded production worth 600 billion out of a total of 2.
124 trillion rupees in the entire country in the fiscal of 2014/15.“Of the total glaciers of Nepal, the province alone boasts 40 per cent of them, which is a statement of the huge energy potential of the province,” Mulmi said, adding that the province accounts for 55 per cent of the hydro-electricity generated from here now.Similarly, while the province has the oldest iron and copper mines discovered in Parbat and Baglung districts, scientists have confirmed a huge cache of uranium in the upper belt of Mustang.
In addition, researches are on regarding the possibility of gold mines here as from ancient times in view of how people for ages believe that gold can be found on the banks of the Kali Gandaki River and are seen trying to find grains of gold for themselves by using traditional methods.
DETAILS Areas covered
- Kaski: Pokhara Lekhnath Metropolis and four village assemblies, namely, Annapurna, Machhapuchchhre, Madi and Rupa
- Syangja: five municipalities, namely, Galyang, Chapakot, Putalibazaar, Bhirkot and Waling and six village assemblies, namely, Arjunchaupari, Andhikhola, Kaligandaki, Phedikhola, Biruwa and Harinash
- Tanahun: four municipalities, namely, Bhimad, Bhanu, Byash and Shukla Gandaki, and six village assemblies, namely, Anbukhaireni, Rishing, Ghiring, Devghat, Myagde and Bandipur
- Lamjung: four municipalities, namely, Besishahar, Madhyanepal, Rainas and Sundarbazaar and four village assemblies, namely, Kholasothar, Dudhpokhari, Dordi and Marshyangdi Manang: four village assemblies, namely, Chame, Naso, Narfu and Nesyang
- Gorkha: two municipalities, namely, Gorkha and Palungtar and nine village assemblies, namely, Arughat, Gandaki, Chumanubri, Dharche, Bhimsen, Sahid Lakhan, Siranchowk, Ajirkot and Sulikot
- Parbat: two municipalities, namely, Kusma and Phalewas, and five village assemblies, namely, Jaljala, Paiyun, Mahashila, Modi and Bihadi
- Mustang: five village assemblies.namely, Gharpajhong, Thasang, Dalome, Lomanthang, Barhagaun Muktikshetra
- Myagdi: Beni municipality and five village assemblies, namely, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Mangala, Malika and Raghuganga
- Baglung: four municipalities, namely, Galkot, Jaimuni, Dhorpatan and Baglung. and five village assemblies, namely, Kathekhola, Tamankhola, Tarakhola, Nisikhola, Badigad and Wareng
- Nawalparasi: four municipalities, namely, Kawasoti, Gaindakot, Devachuli and Madhyabindu, and five village assemblies, namely, Tribenisusta, Bulingtar, Hupsekot, Bundikali and Binayi.
With the help of agency SPRASA MEDIA PREPARED THIS FOR YOU , MUST TEXT INCLUDING WITH हिमालयन टाइम्स