Eggs are not only delicious to eat but also useful in terms of nutrition. Eggs benefit the patient in case of various diseases. It is because of these properties of eggs that nutritionists prefer to eat eggs. Both the white and the yellow part of the egg are considered important in terms of nutrition.
Egg whites are rich in Vitamin B, D along with various minerals. Egg yolks contain not only fat but also lecithin, choline and vitamins (D, A, D, K) which are essential for the growth and development of the body.
From eggs we can get the following benefits:
For (diabetes) diabetes, Eggs are low in carbohydrates and high in digestible protein, which helps control diabetes. Eating one egg a day is considered good for diabetics as protein helps lower insulin hormones.
Many people are confused about whether or not to eat the yolk of an egg. However, various studies have shown that egg yolks generally do not increase cholesterol.
Cures liver disease, Eggs are considered to be very effective for liver disease. The protein in eggs helps rebuild the liver’s dead cells. Similarly, a compound called choline found in eggs helps to remove bad fats from the liver.
Before and after surgery It is important for the patient to have the required amount of protein in their body before performing any surgery. Surgery in malnutrition due to lack of protein can lead to many problems. Even if the operation is successful, the patient may die in case of malnutrition.
Therefore, it is important to be healthy by eating plenty of protein-rich foods even after surgery. Therefore, patients undergoing surgery and those who have undergone surgery should eat four to five eggs a day with a balanced diet to meet their protein needs.
There are other benefits to eating eggs:
- Eating eggs during pregnancy helps in the physical development as well as mental development of the baby.
- The folic acid and choline found in eggs help in the development of the baby’s brain.
- Vitamin D and phosphorus found in eggs help to strengthen bones and teeth.
- The lutein and xanthine found in eggs help to reduce the power of the eyes which are lost with age.
- Eating the right amount of eggs can reduce obesity. Because, obesity is the cause of many diseases.
- The vitamins and minerals found in eggs work to make our skin firmer and glowing.
- Eggs also increase immunity.